14 POINTS OF CULTURE
- Commitment. I pledge to give 100% effort to contribute to the profitable success of Latta-Whitlow Heating & Cooling, LLC. I am fully committed to the vision, mission and culture of our company, our clients, and our fellow team members.
- Ownership. I take full responsibility for my actions and their outcome in my work and personal life. I understand that if changes need to be made, I must be the one to make these changes.
- Integrity. I speak only the truth. I keep my promises. I do not make promises that I cannot keep. If an agreement cannot be honored, I will contact the client and the company so we can come to an agreement immediately.
- Consistency. I am consistent in all of my actions. Our clients and my teammates know what to expect when they work with me. My temperament is consistent at home and at work.
- Communication. I will be clear in understanding our client’s needs and how to serve them in the most timely and effective manner. I will listen carefully and ask questions to ensure optimal solutions are developed. I will speak to our clients and teammates with courtesy and respect.
HOW WE WORK
- Systems. I always look to the system for a solution. If an existing system does not apply, I use my experience to handle the situation. I work within the system, and I support all systems of Latta-Whitlow.
- Learning. I understand work provides daily learning experiences. I expect to learn something every day of my life. And, I will assist my team members in learning.
- Teamwork. I am a team player who contributes to our team. I take interest in my teammates. I am flexible with my time and will help others when they need my assistance. I am an asset to our team and favorably influence my teammates in positive ways. When we work as a team, all systems function properly, allowing us to solve large problems.
- Success. I confidently expect to succeed at my job. At times, I will have to leave my comfort zone for new experiences that will lead to more successes. I also will assist my team members to be successful. I understand that other team members’ successes are for the greater good of Latta-Whitlow and our clients. We all gain from each other’s success.
- Excellence. I strive to be the best I can be and help make Latta-Whitlow the preeminent heating and cooling company in the area. My mindset is thinking in the long term. I am constantly thinking of how to completely master my work skills and improve as a worker and person.
HOW WE LIVE
- Balance. I take a balanced approach to my life. I understand my work life and private life must coexist for me to have a fulfilling life. I understand by completing my work effectively and efficiently, I can have quality time with my family and friends.
- Fun. My life is fun. I enjoy my work and private time. I see life as a journey with many experiences. I enjoy life and make the best of life’s situations.
- Gratitude. I appreciate all that I have. I know I am blessed. I say “thank you”. I take my health seriously. I show appreciation and take nothing for granted. I understand Latta-Whitlow and our clients provide for my financial needs. I am grateful for my work, health, and family.
- Abundance. I understand my abundance. It is easy for me to give and receive. I understand my work and actions bring comfort to others. I respect what I have and what others have. I realize my abundance and security coexists with my work.